Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: New Dress for Felicity ??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Pat B's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2002
    Posts
    321
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In another post it was hinted that there would be a new dress for Felicity. What color do you hope that it is?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I hope her Tea dress is actually the brown silk and white lace Church dress Felicity mentions in the third book. However I highly doubt that Mattel would take historical accuracy and staying true to the books over making a super frilly dress that will appeal more to the kiddies [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img]

    Samantha's bridesmaid dress anyone? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ May 25, 2005 01:37 PM: Message edited by: shortie421 ]</font>

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It probably will either be a new Tea Dress or a new Work Gown. Either one though, but most of all I want her original work gown to come back. I just love that one!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •